RR Enduro 4T 125 LC
- Modern liquid cooled 4-stroke single-cylinder engine delivers brilliant performances
- Light and robust frame - derived from the larger-capacity RR4T bike – contributes to maximum riding pleasure
- Styling based on the new RR4T and developed to contain bike dimensions and to improve riding ergonomics
- 4-valve, 4-stroke SOHC single-cylinder engine equipped with double radiator: better heat dissipation with greater performances stability
- 11 kW power output (15 PS)
- Low fuel consumption: 3,6 lt. / 100 Km
- Practical and useful electric starter system
- Euro 3 homologation
- Robust and light steel frame with oval section tubes with optimized geometry for better weight reduction
- Frame dimensions conceived for a better rider feel and control
- ø 41 mm USD forks with 260 mm travel
- Aluminium swing arm with linkage system
- Single shock absorber with preload adjustment with 270 mm travel
- Multi-features digital dashboard with diagnostic warnings.
- Single key for fuel cap, seat and steering head locks
- Enduro: 21” front wheel – 18” rear wheel. Motard: 17” front wheel – 17” rear wheel.
- Aluminium rims with spokes for Enduro; a aluminium rims with forged spokes for Motard. Diamond machined aluminium hubs.
- Large diameter disc brakes. Enduro: front ø 260 mm – rear ø 220 mm. Motard wave discs: front ø 300 mm – rear ø 220 mm.